This is a fun lunch. It’s ambitious but whimsical. Who wouldn’t want to eat this? Fun pinwheels that are limited only by your imaginations, yummy fruits & veggies. A homemade trail mix that is simple yet will delight your taste buds.
- Wraps (either whole wheat or veggie wraps)
- Deli meat
- Cheese OR avocado
- Greenest leafy veggie you can tolerate (Kale, spinach, romaine)
- Mustard or sugar free Italian dressing
- Veggies of choice (shredded cucumber/carrot, pickles)
- Berries of choice
- Unsweetened or salted nuts of choice
- Sugar free peanut/almond butter
- Lay out 5 wraps. Only “prep” 1/2 of the wrap.
- Drizzle small amount of mustard/dressing on the 1/2 side.
- Place 4 pieces of deli meat on the 1/2 side.
- On top of the meat, layer cheese/mashed avocado, spinach, tomatoes & veggies evenly.
- Roll pinwheel from 1/2 side to clean side.
- Cut in 1 inch sections.
- Place pinwheels together in 5 separate meal prep containers.
- Using 5 small separate containers or baggies, place 1 cup chopped carrots.
- Using 5 small separate containers or baggies, combine about 10 nuts & 1 cup berries.
- Scoop out 2 tsp peanut/almond butter into 5 separate containers.
- Place pinwheels, carrots, nut butters, berry/nut mix together into 5 meal prep containers. Viola!