- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cans Black beans
- 2 cans Chili beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (I double that)
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 large jalapeños
- 2 cloves or 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBSP Chili powder (or 2 if you’re crazy)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Choose ONE accessory: Cheese or Greek Yogurt
- Chop onions, jalapeños, garlic.
- Dump in with ground turkey & a bit of olive oil. Brown.
- Add beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin & oregano, salt & pepper.
- Bring to boil, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, chopped green onions and/or tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Put 1.5 cups of chili in microwave-proof container.
- In a separate container, put ONE accessory (cheese or yogurt).
- In a separate container, put 2 TBSP green onions.
- Package all together in one lunch container.
- This should make enough for you to meal prep for a week and freeze some for emergencies.