- 1 lb lean ground turkey (or chicken or beef)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (sugar free if possible)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Save a little tomato sauce to top the loaves.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and fill 8-10 cups with turkey mixture.
- Top each cup with remaining bit of tomato sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Use low sugar ketchup/tomato sauce.
- Add mustard / Worchestire for extra yum!
- Consider baking & mashing a few potatoes to add as a topping.
Leave a Reply