I call this the healthy hamburger helper. It’s fast, clean & delish!
- Lean Ground Meat (most would choose turkey but Texas girls choose beef)
- Cubed sweet potatoes
- Diced Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Herbs/Spices of choice
- Olive oil
- Brown meat, drain & set aside.
- Heat olive oil & garlic in pan.
- Add in sweet potatoes, onions and spices, drizzle/spray olive oil over. Cover & cook on med/high heat.
- Flip after 5-10 minutes, cover & cook again.
- Keep saturated enough with olive oil to keep veges from burning. Cook until potatoes are softened, add meat back in.
- Serve, put extra portions in Tupperware for lunch tomorrow and devour dinner!
Leave a Reply