We love this move at Ideal Balance. It’s a great chance to work your entire body and FEEL it while you’re at it.
How to do it:
- On your back, with one knee bent and the other leg straight out.
- Put a light weight (or no weight if you’re new to this) over your head.
- Raise your booty off the ground and bring your straight leg up at the same time as your arms hold the weight and meet in the middle.
- Slowly lover back down.
Why to do it:
- Work your entire core including your lower abs, your hips and your booty.
- Strengthen hip flexors weakened by sitting.
- Work on your balance.