Serves: 2 Lunches @ 3G, 1P, 1R, 2Y, 1O, 1B
Broccoli Salad is a fun, fresh way to get healthy food in your belly!
- 2 broccoli heads (about 6 cups)
- Turkey bacon
- Red onion
- Sunflower seeds
- Goat cheese
- 1 TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Chop 3 small / medium sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Coat with 2 tsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast @ 425 degrees for 45 minutes, tossing/turning once in the middle.
- Cook 8 pieces of turkey bacon, chop.
- Slice broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Mince 1/2 red onion.
- Mix potatoes, bacon, broccoli, onion, 1/2 Cup goat cheese, 4 TBSP sunflower seeds and 2 Cups cranberries in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, 2 TSP honey and 2 TSP mustard. Add to vegetable mixture.
- Put 1/2 salad in two separate containers. Done!