Shrimp Fajita Bowl
Serves: 3 Lunches @ 2.5G, 2R, 2Y, 1B, 1O
If you don’t want to cook, this is really the meal prep for you. Three lunches can be made and put away in about 15 minutes! And, you’ve got tons of flavor with shrimp, pico de gallo and more yumminess!
- 20 medium shrimp peeled and deveined (or about 4.5 cups)
- Black beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn, drained rinsed
- Shredded cheese
- Frozen onion medley (Pictsweet brand or similar)
- Pico De Gallo (or make your own by mincing onion, jalapenos, cilantro and mixing with chopped tomatoes and lime juice)
- Olive Oil
- Cumin, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Salt
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa.
- Saute onions with spices for a few minutes, then add in shrimp.
- Chop cilantro.
- Set out 3 bowls to assemble in each: 1.5 cups shrimp, 1/4 cup cheese, 1 cup pico de gallo, 1/3 cup quinoa, 1/3 cup black beans, 1/3 cup corn, lime dressing, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1 cup peppers