Turkey Club Wrap
Serves: 1 Lunches @ (2R, 2G, 1B, 1O)
If you don’t want to cook, this is really the meal prep for you. Three lunches can be made and put away in about 15 minutes! And, you’ve got tons of flavor with shrimp, pico de gallo and more yumminess!
- Whole grain wrap or cabbage leaf
- Turkey Lunch Meat
- Turkey Bacon
- Cook turkey bacon- 4 pieces per wrap you’re preparing.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large plate or cutting board
- Rinse and dry the lettuce & tomato
- Lay the wrap or cabbage leaf on the parchment in overlapping lines until you form a 10″ x 8″ rectangle of lettuce
- Then drizzle on your dressing spread of choice
- Layer on your fillings starting with lettuce, bacon, lunch meat, then bacon, then tomatoes, pickles and finally cheese
- Use the parchment to help roll the sandwich into a tight tube by folding in the ends as you roll
- Slice the sandwich in half and fold down the parchment as you eat!