We are currently working on making a 14 day sheet pan cookbook that has 14 different recipes, all with < 7 clean ingredients and <7 easy steps and also with one-week-at-a-time shopping lists. It’s going to be the easiest, healthiest cookbook you’ve ever used. Below is one of the recipes, better photos to come shortly!
*As Amazon Affiliates, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
Prep & Cook: 30 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers varied colors
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Hawaiian BBQ sauce
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Chop peppers, onion & pineapple.
- Toss all ingredients plus ¼ cup pineapple juice in a bowl.
- Dump ingredients on the pan and bake for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Toss halfway through (optional). Broil for the last 5 minutes if crispiness is desired.