This meal is so unique, you’re going to love it! It’ll be like a fun dance for you mouth & tummy!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- Olive oil, for rubbing
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 diced Jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 avocado
- 2T Avocado Oil or EVOO
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and slice in half. Rub with oil + sprinkle with salt. Bake until a fork easily goes through the potato, about 30 – 45 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, make salsa + suace.
- Mix tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapenos, corn and black beans together. Juice one lime + toss in salsa. Mix in a pinch of salt.
- Mix 1 cup cilantro, juice from 1 lime, 1/2 avocado, 2T oil and a pinch of salt in a food processor.
- To serve, top 1/2 sweet potato with 1/2 cup salsa and dressing as desired. 1 serving is 1 entire sweet potato. Makes 4 servings.
Check out the Original recipe on this website by this SUPER cute & awesome couple.