This meal is so unique, you’re going to love it! It’ll be like a fun dance for you mouth & tummy!
- 1 Jar Rao’s Pasta Sauce
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 pack premade frozen turkey meatballs
- Cook meatballs in oven as directed.
- Bring water in large pot to boil.
- Spiralize zucchinis. Blanch in water for about 2 minutes. Drain, set aside.
- In pot, mix & heat marinara sauce + meatballs.
- Add in zoodles to pot.
- Divide meal into four servings & enjoy!
- *Change meatballs out and saute mushrooms instead for a fun Vegan alternative.