- 1 ½ lb large shrimp, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoon each, oregano and smoked paprika
- 1 pinch sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- In a large bowl season the shrimp with 2 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, oregano and juice from lemon.
- Trim and wash the asparagus, then lay them flat on the baking sheet. Season with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Place seasoned shrimp on top of asparagus and top with sliced red onions. Bake for 10 more minutes in the middle rack. Shrimp is cooked when the edges start to turn golden brown.
- Remove shrimp from oven and top with fresh cilantro or parsley, drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.
- Recipe from: https://gardeninthekitchen.com/sheet-pan-mediterranean-shrimp/