- extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 14-ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 9-ounce box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- MUSHROOMS ARE OPTIONAL!
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, cover & cook, stirring often, until cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add oil and onion to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. (You can add in mushrooms here if you want)
- Add garlic and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes and artichokes; cook, stirring, until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in olives, vinegar, pepper and the gnocchi. Sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- Divide into four servings for meal prep.
We “adapted” this recipe from the link below. Really all we did was cook potatoes instead of gnocchi to make it gluten free! =D https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/251101/tomato-artichoke-gnocchi/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-recipe&utm_content=20210119&utm_term=251101