Anything with chimichurri is a winner in our books. Love it or hate it, asparagus is a great vegetable to throw into your routine here & there.
- 1 cup cilantro (keep stems, they’re packed with flavor)
- 1 cup parsley
- 2T minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/5 lbs Thin steak (ie what’s on sale @ store)
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400 air fry or 425 bake.
- Put chimichurri ingredients in food processor / blender. Set aside. Lick fingers as desired.
- Trim asparagus ends and drizzle olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast asparagus for about 20 minutes, depending on how tender you like it.
- While asparagus is roasting, heat up oil in skillet (cast iron preferably).
- Cut steaks into serving sizes if needed. Pat steak dry and season w/ salt & pepper on each side. Cook on each side 1-2 minutes until done.
- Serve steak w/ chimichurri drizzled on top next to asparagus.
- Makes 4 servings total for your family or to set aside for meal prep!