This recipe is part stew and part pasta dish minus the pasta / processed food!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 28 ounces of artichoke hearts, quartered, drained / thawed
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 6 ounce jar Kalamata olives, drained (or sub your favorite kind of olives)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Melt butter in large pot. Add onions, mushrooms, garlic & seasoning. Saute / brown for about 5 minutes.
- Add in artichoke hearts, tomatoes and olives. Bring to a boil.
- Add in chicken. Cover and cook about 20 minutes until chicken is done.
- Makes 4 servings total for your family or to set aside for meal prep!