Your cart is currently empty!
We’re excited to work with Navarre and local area youth to launch them into the world of small business and entrepreneurship. We’ll walk them through the basic process of generating a business idea, working it through the creation of a business plan, cost vs. sales, marketing and more. Whether they’re creating a service business like lawn care, babysitting and tutoring OR creating a product like baked goods, slime or jewelry, this camp will help them turn their idea into a money making business venture. They’ll also get to pitch their ideas to local business owners and sell them to the community in a Saturday Aspiring Entrepreneurs Market (more info to come about the Market).
- Monday July 18 – Thursday July 21
- 9am – 2pm
- Rising 6th graders & up
- Cost: $150*
- Saturday Aspiring Entrepreneurs Market to sell goods / services @ Sand Dollar Plaza. Cost separate
Take a look at some of what your kiddos will learn in this camp:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- How to generate business ideas that solve problems
- Evaluating your business idea
- Team up or Solopreneur?
- Creating a business snapshot
- Creating a business plan
- Market research
- Logo design
- Business financial plan
- Production process & delivery
- Cost, price & profit
- The Pitch
- Saturday Market prep
*Scholarships are available. If you’d like more information please email us at email@example.com
The camp will be help in the Sand Dollar Plaza on 87 @ 1900 FL-87 Suite D. Navarre, FL 32566.