We’re excited to work with Navarre and local area youth to launch them into the world of small business and entrepreneurship. We’ll walk them through the basic process of generating a business idea, working it through the creation of a business plan, cost vs. sales, marketing and more. Whether they’re creating a service business like lawn care, babysitting and tutoring OR creating a product like baked goods, slime or jewelry, this camp will help them turn their idea into a money making business venture. They’ll also get to pitch their ideas to local business owners and sell them to the community in a Saturday Aspiring Entrepreneurs Market (more info to come about the Market).
- Monday July 18 – Thursday July 21
- 9am – 2pm
- Rising 6th graders & up
- Cost: $150*
- Saturday Aspiring Entrepreneurs Market to sell goods / services @ Sand Dollar Plaza. Cost separate
Take a look at some of what your kiddos will learn in this camp:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- How to generate business ideas that solve problems
- Evaluating your business idea
- Team up or Solopreneur?
- Creating a business snapshot
- Creating a business plan
- Market research
- Logo design
- Business financial plan
- Production process & delivery
- Cost, price & profit
- The Pitch
- Saturday Market prep
*Scholarships are available. If you’d like more information please email us at email@example.com
The camp will be help in the Sand Dollar Plaza on 87 @ 1900 FL-87 Suite D. Navarre, FL 32566.