Salmon with Spinach, Feta & Pine Nuts.
Serves: 1 @ 1R 2G 1B 1O
That’s fine. Say no more. I am on board.
We all know salmon is a great way to get your Omega 3s and is packed with nutrition. This recipe, straight from Martha herself, gives you a fun and fancy way to serve and enjoy a restaurant-like meal.
- Skinless salmon fillets
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 TSP pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Broil salmon on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, until opaque all the way through.
- While the salmon is cooking, saute spinach in skillet over medium heat with oil. After spinach is cooked down, remove skillet from heat and add in pine nuts / feta cheese, toss.
- Place spinach saute on salmon and serve!