144 | Budget School Series (Pt. 5): Saving Money 101 plus Building Emergency Funds & Investing Wisely – Financial Coaching for Women: How To Budget, Manage Money, Pay Off Debt, Save Money + Paycheck Plans
- 144 | Budget School Series (Pt. 5): Saving Money 101 plus Building Emergency Funds & Investing Wisely
- 143 | Budget School Series (Pt. 4): Planning Your Spending 📊💰 (How Much To Spend on Groceries, Gas, Fun, Restaurants & Other Spending Categories)
- 142 | Budget School Series: (Pt3 ): Monthly Bill Strategies
- 141 | Budget School Series Pt 2: All About Debt Plus Why & How To Get Debt-Free
- 140 | Budget School Series: The Ultimate Income Breakdown (Part 1)
Have you ever battled an addiction with your phone, social media or alcohol?
Have you ever tried at a business and failed?
Have little things with your child culminated into a big thing?
Have you been stuck just feeling stuck and discontent?
Sometimes we think these things are just us “failing at life.” Today we’re going to talk to you about how they may be evidence of spiritual warfare. These strongholds in your life can trap you and keep you from living our your full purpose.
You’re sitting in a trial in your life because you’re not gleaning the lessonStefanie Gass
Today we are honored to have Stefanie Gass on our show to talk to you about how to walk through spiritual battles in your life. In this episode we cover:
- How to recognize a spiritual attack
- What your discernment alarm is and how to use it
- Where you’re most vulnerable to attack
- Why you you may be stuck sitting in the same trial and haven’t overcome it yet
- Why you must NAME the attack
- How to call on God & let Him fight for you
- How to equip yourself to fight
- Why your battles don’t end with prayer
- How to receive victory
Sometimes we take the bait from the enemy and we end up lost. Just look up to find your Savior waiting for you.Stefanie Gass
Stefanie Gass is a CEO, wife, boy mom, coffee lover, and #pjsallday enthusiast! Stef helps women get clear on their niche, start a podcast, and grow a successful online business, God’s way.
She is the host of a top .5% globally ranked podcast for Christian Entrepreneurs, The Stefanie Gass Show.
Stef believes it’s possible to partner with God to create impact and income without sacrificing or buying into social media hustle.
Connect w/ Stef: http://www.thestefaniegasshow.com