Our next event is January 21 @ 11:30
We exist to empower businesswomen to grow professionally, develop solid relationships, share ideas and connect.
If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.
Once a month, Women Empowering Women is that new room for you. Every business woman knows it’s important to carve out time to be around like-minded women to grow, fellowship, learn, share ideas, mentor and be mentored. Our goal is to create that time and space for you so that all you have to do is show up.
We want to focus on topics that will actually help you learn, grown and, let’s be honest, make more money. While there are many events that will help you personally, this is the event to help you get better professionally.
How to participate:
- Bring food. We all have full schedules and in order to honor that fact, we hold this event during lunch hours so that you can get in, get empowered and get back to work! Because of this, we ask that you bring any sort of food item to share.
- Bring your business cards and or any information you’d like to give away. This is not a selling event, but you will have the ability to tell others about what you do and make connections.
- Bring a friend. We all want to get better together!
Rising tides raise all ships.
John F. Kennedy
- January- Business Goals 2021
- February- Time Management
- March- Tax & Finance Strategies
- April- Marketing
- May- Finding + Hiring the Right People
- June- Finding & Creating Ideal Clients / Superfans
- July- Building Your Brand
- August- Taking Massive Action
- September- Public Speaking
- October- Vision Driven Leader
- November-Celebrating Your Wins
- December- Christmas Party
Women Empowering Women
8418 East Bay Blvd Navarre, Fl 32566
Every third Thursday of the month
1130 AM – 1 PM
This event is sponsored by the Greater Navarre Chamber and held for members monthly. Your first visit is free so join us and check us out!
Want to learn more before you show up? Get in touch here!